Students are expected to be punctual each morning.
It is so important for your child to understand the importance of being punctual. Even missing a few minutes each day can add up to many hours over the school year.
In Trinity Comprehensive School we track Punctuality as closely as Attendance and all students must register their attendance during Form Period at 10.45 each morning.
We start school at 8.45am!
For later life, teach your child the importance of being punctual for the right reasons:
1. You show respect for the person you are meeting.
2. You respect yourself enough to keep your word.
3. You prove that you can be trustworthy.
4. You are appreciated for being on time.
5. You are regarded as a reliable person.
6. You are seen as a professional.
7. You build a strong reputation for your character.
8. You attract more opportunities to yourself.
9. You eliminate stress from your life by removing the anxiety of being late.
10. You do the right thing and feel good about it.